Monday, July 14, 2008

Too Human Demo Released on XBox Live

After spending a little over an hour with the Too Human demo that was released today on Xbox Live. I feel that I personally could see this as a game I could buy. It's not exactly all that easy, and it's really just a pretty nice Button Masher of sorts. It's not a terrible game, but it's one that many will find enjoyable. The Character Models are nice, but the Areas you are in, during the demo just feel kind of stuck. They don't allow you to explore to much, and sometimes you cant jump over the most ridiculous invisible walls. I also have a problem with the Camera itself. You can't move it like you would like to, it's a standard behind character view, that you can change to a more likable distance, but you can not swivel the camera around the character which is something I found to be bothersome. Especially when my Character is shooting off screen at nothing, and I think he is shooting an enemy.

No comments: