Monday, July 14, 2008

After a long day.

So much information has been released from just today about E3. Today was just the Microsoft Keynote, and out of that keynote so much fantastic information came out. So many game's, and so much worth looking forward to.

Tomorrow show's off both Nintendo and Sony's Keynote's, and I know I will have a lot to post up tomorrow from both of them. I am very excited to see what both companies will offer on each of their systems, and what new features they are implementing for the user, and to help draw more people into using their consoles.

I personally own all Major consoles, and handhelds. I am truly curious though to see what's coming out for both the Nintendo DS, and the Sony Playstation Portable. I feel that the PsP is a fantastic handheld that is under utilized by developers and it has so much potential for development.

As I said before, on Tuesday more information will flood the screens and I will continue to keep up with jotting the notes, and updating as fast as possible to let any of those who read this, not only get my opinion, but a quick glimpse into what new games are on the horizon.

No comments: