Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A new day, more E3 Information.

After what was a personally busy day for myself. I am finally able to sit down and do as much updating as I can. After sifting through non-stop information, and watching more E3 coverage. Tonight I am just going to pick out a few personal favorite game's that I am very interested in, and going to pop it out there.

The first game I am going to bring up is going to be.

Infamous for the Playstation 3. This is a game that I first heard of a long while ago. I believe the last E3, they had released a trailer for this game. In the game you play as Cole, the man who is an Urban explorer, an everyday man who simply happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. After an explosion that levels most of the area, Cole wakes up and is pretty much framed for the incident. He learns that he is slowly growing super hero like powers that deal with Electricity. As the character grows during the gameplay which is set on how the player reacts to the surrounding. You could play as an evil guy who doesnt care who gets hurt, or what get's destroyed. Or you could play as a guy who does his very best to protect those in harm's way, and does his best to manage his power to fight the evil inside the city. As you do good or bad things throughout the game, your powers slowly begin to grow and change.

This is a game that I am personally very excited for. About a month ago I received my monthly GameInformer and this was on the front page. After reading more about the game I just knew that I could really get deep into this game and enjoy it a lot.

Star Ocean: First Departure and Star Ocean: Second Evolution. These two games are Sony's chance to bring the Star Ocean franchise back to the front for those of us who own the Sony PsP. First Departure is the first game in the series. This game was never released in America and this is the first time that American's will get their chance to play the English version of the game. First Departure I am excited to play because I've been a fan of the second and third game's, so it will be nice to see where it all started.

Second Evolution is the sequel that takes place only 20 year's after the end of First Departure. The main character in this one is the main character from First Departure's son. This from what I believe is kind of like a remake of the Star Ocean game that did come out in America, Star Ocean: Second Story. Both games will have new characters, new voice actors, and anime sequences. I am excited for both of these games and am very excited that both will be released.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a game that many people, who are huge Star Wars fan's are all looking forward to seeing this game released this upcoming September. The ability to be the bad guy, and have the dark side force powers at your exposure. That in and of itself is truly what makes this game so good. It is coming out for all consoles, and handhelds. The best part of this game is if you buy it for the Nintendo Wii. The Wii version of the game comes with a duel mode for two players to really get the best feel of holding a lightsaber and using force powers.

I will post more news over the next few days.

No comments: