Thursday, July 17, 2008

The anger inside

Today is July 17th, the Estimated date of shipping from dell that my Laptop was supposed to ship. As of 1:00pm today it still hasn't shipped, and to be honest it really should have shipped by now anyway since I ordered the damn thing in the beginning of July, actually July 1st I ordered it. I am just really angry about the fact they have yet to ship it. I've been waiting patiently as also has my friend Mindy who ordered the same laptop on the same day. I've always liked Dell's service, and anything else I've ever ordered from them has come in rather fast. So this really just disappoints me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo - what's all the PS3 stuff? Given up on the 360? I'm gonna miss our quality time together blowing up terrorists on Rainbow Six and d-bags on COD4.

- def z