Friday, August 15, 2008

Tomorrows games today!

This past week, a game came out on the Xbox Live Arcade. That game was the "Pub Games" that was released ahead of "Fable II" which comes out this fall. The Pub games allow you to gamble and gain or lose money for when you buy Fable II. Today I was surfing through several sites that I check on a day to day basis, and found myself looking at a post from "Major Nelson AKA Larry Hryb" from Microsoft. He was playing the Pub games and had left his home office for a short bit and came back to find his wife, whom doesn't really play games at all was in the midst of playing his pub games. Apparently she had put his character into debt by losing a large sum of his character's gold.

These are the types of situation's that keep people from letting others play their games, because of the possible loss of either money, or items or really anything else you could possibly lose. Now while these situations are not all that common, it can be a rather pain for people, because of all the time and effort they put into their games, or personal characters. I personally am very picky about my character's and games because I just don't trust people all that well.

Below I have posted a link to the post by Major Nelson.

Major Nelsons Blog!

No comments: