Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My thought's right now on Xbox Live

I called Microsoft My Xbox number, after talking to Max (Some bullshit Automated Response System) I had to answer a few questions and then were finally sent to a person. My Xbox Live account billed my Bank Account, but I didnt have the money in there at the time and so it couldn't pay for the account. I bought a three month card to handle that since I bought a laptop and things are a little tight right now. The card won't let me enter it, and my account is suspended till I pay the $50 it cost for my account. The problem is, I can't pay the account because I cant get access on my 360 into my Live account. It goes to my account and then kicks me back to the dashboard blades. Right now I'm a little frustrated, OK check that, I am a hell of a lot more frustrated then I was when I called. I am so tired of calling someone and having to speak with someone in another country, because our country is so god damn lazy to pay people to sit behind phones and work tech support. Instead we deal with people we can barely understand. It's no wonder our country is falling apart and so poor. We pay everyone else and never ourselves.

No comments: