Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fallout 3 - Bethesda

Bethesda, a company that every time I say their name, the first thing that comes to mind is "Morrowind". A game that pulled me into Elder Scroll's, and made me enjoy everything that Bethesda Softworks has to offer. Recently I fell into this phase, this phase that make's me want to find and read all information on Fallout 3. I never played any of the other Fallout game's, simply because I didn't really like the topdown "Diablo-Esque" view as I call it.

Bethesda is a master in the art of open world RPG's, that contain not only fascinating stories, but also open up a world like no other. Playing an "Elder Scroll's" game is like reading an excellent fantasy novel, it allows your mind to wander about and enjoy all it offer's the player/reader. Oblivion was and still is a fantastic game, a game that I personally play on an almost daily basis. Since Morrowind I've always chosen to play as a Kahjitt, who is more aligned to be a thief, since I do join the thieves guild right off. Both Morrowind and Oblivion offer so much to the player, and It's a game that I recommend to many many people.

Fallout 3 is going to be Game of the Year. That is something I promise to everyone, because Bethesda makes nothing but AAA titles. Fallout 3 is going to pull people into the Fallout world, both Fallout 1 and 2 are going to sell again just so people can get a better understanding of the series and see where it started, and where it has come too since Bethesda picked it up and started building Fallout 3 in 2004.

No comments: